1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. The Meadows Chiropractic Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents physically residing in the state of Texas who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void wherever prohibited by law. Contest begins 12:01AM CST October 2nd, 2017 and ends October 9th, 2017 at 12:00pm CTS (the “Term”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Central Standard Time (“CST”)
2. HOW TO ENTER: (a) Online – Go https://www.facebook.com/meadowschiropractic/ for details. Follow the information requested on the contest post. LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, FACEBOOK ID, OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME MAILING OR E-MAIL ADDRESS).
3. CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor if the entrant changes his or her mailing or e-mail address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is submitted to Meadows Chiropractic. Entries by any method other than set forth in Paragraph 2 above are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting entry online is prohibited.
4. GRAND PRIZE: One year of massages = 12 1-hour medical massages. 1 massage will be valid only for one designated month of the year. Approximate Retail Value of prize is over $700 USD One Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from those people who selected the logo Meadows Chiropractic chooses as their new logo on or about October 9th, 2017 from all eligible entries received during the Term. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize not specified herein. Prizes are transferable. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY: Meadows Chiropractic does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Contest and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension. Potential winner will be notified by social media on or about October 9th, 2017. If potential winner does not reply to such notification within 10 days of the date of transmission, the notification is undeliverable after up to three attempts, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. Winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant to Meadows Chiropractic of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), photograph, and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Meadows Chiropractic reserves the exclusive right to interpret all conditions relating to this promotion, and Meadows Chiropractic’s decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Meadows Chiropractic reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that either finds to be i) acting in violation of these Rules; ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; iii) acting with the intent to threaten, annoy, abuse or harass any person or to disparage any goods or services of Meadows Chiropractic or to erode the goodwill of Meadows Chiropractic; or iv) exhibiting conduct that Meadows Chiropractic finds inappropriate, immoral or otherwise objectionable.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Meadows Chiropractic are not eligible. All federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply. Limit of one prize per person/family/household.
7. RELEASE: By entering, entrants release Meadows Chiropractic and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, illnesses, litigation or damages of any kind caused by any prize, resulting from acceptance, use of prize, or occurring while traveling to or from or participating in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Meadows Chiropractic.